100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Outstanding originality and design
- Accurate and challenging gameplay
- Technically impressive
- It may have more more options and game modes
- Can't we play as the evil mechanical aliens?
A defense game battled at ground level
Tower defense games have already touched all possible variations. We've seen wild west defense, vectorial defense and college party defense, just to name three of the oddest. Therefore, nobody should be surprised that someone had developed a mushroom defense game. In fact, a lot has happened since the very first defense games, and this Battle Mushrooms is closer to Real Time Strategy (RTS) than many other similar games, thanks to a wise use of 3D (instead of top-down view so popular until recently)
In order to repel the ongoing mechanical invasion, you have to take over a sort of magic crystals (Starcraft influence, someone?) that act as resources to plant, quite literally, your towers. Gameplay is awesomely precise and well thought, so it feels challenging and thrilling but not roundabout. Heroes and monsters design is gorgeous, so we can say we are in front of one of the most powerful and entertaining defense games so far. A game of mycological proportions, If I may.
Batlle Mushrooms has been created by the same developer as Nightmarium, which is no small thing.
These exciting features are waiting for you in "Battle Mushrooms" game:
- 15 outstanding locations with various difficulty levels
- More than 20 types of battle-mushrooms units
- Special abilities which let you totally change the course of battle
- 8 unique heroes each with it's own different incredible powers
- Infinite diversity of available tactical options
And of course lots of fun coupled with the joy of winning! Welcome aboard, commander!
- Latyar P. Downloaded Nov 9, 2013
- Anneab Downloaded Oct 8, 2013
- Jhei A. Downloaded Oct 7, 2013
- Mohammed Y. Downloaded Sep 29, 2013
- Dang Khoa T. Downloaded Sep 22, 2013
- RAMSHEED C. Downloaded Jul 27, 2013
- Raffy G. Downloaded Jul 26, 2013
- Jefespino Downloaded Jul 26, 2013
- Khaiminh Downloaded Jul 26, 2013
Really frustrating but lots of fun
Good reviews are fake.Ridiculous difficulty curve. I played many td games this one is plain unreasonable. Crap
I can't stop playing this.