100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Outstanding originality and design
- Accurate and challenging gameplay
- Technically impressive
- It may have more more options and game modes
- Can't we play as the evil mechanical aliens?
A defense game battled at ground level
Tower defense games have already touched all possible variations. We've seen wild west defense, vectorial defense and college party defense, just to name three of the oddest. Therefore, nobody should be surprised that someone had developed a mushroom defense game. In fact, a lot has happened since the very first defense games, and this Battle Mushrooms is closer to Real Time Strategy (RTS) than many other similar games, thanks to a wise use of 3D (instead of top-down view so popular until recently)
In order to repel the ongoing mechanical invasion, you have to take over a sort of magic crystals (Starcraft influence, someone?) that act as resources to plant, quite literally, your towers. Gameplay is awesomely precise and well thought, so it feels challenging and thrilling but not roundabout. Heroes and monsters design is gorgeous, so we can say we are in front of one of the most powerful and entertaining defense games so far. A game of mycological proportions, If I may.
Batlle Mushrooms has been created by the same developer as Nightmarium, which is no small thing.
These exciting features are waiting for you in "Battle Mushrooms" game:
- 15 outstanding locations with various difficulty levels
- More than 20 types of battle-mushrooms units
- Special abilities which let you totally change the course of battle
- 8 unique heroes each with it's own different incredible powers
- Infinite diversity of available tactical options
And of course lots of fun coupled with the joy of winning! Welcome aboard, commander!
The game is way too hard. The mushrooms don't generate enough and I the amount of crystals given isn't a lot. Please reduce difficulty level and make production and the amount of crystals given for each level better.
Its very interesting strategy game
Fun game :)
Addictive fun and challenging. A good solid td!!
Love this game a strategy game with awesome interesting story and graphics
Seems okay so far, if minority unforgiving fair quick.